Monday, April 13, 2009

How can I show my husband how much I love him when we are 6000 miles apart?

My husband is stationed overseas in the military and in the last week he%26#039;s purchased a new car for me, sent me 5 dozen flowers for Valentine%26#039;s Day and gave me money so I could get the dog that I wanted for my birthday. What can I do to make him feel as loved as he has made me feel lately???

How can I show my husband how much I love him when we are 6000 miles apart?
Obviously, he love%26#039;s you very much!





Show him the same by sending letters, pictures, and whatever else you feel appropriate. Being overseas, in the military is a lonely deal. Sending those things mean alot!





The other, most important thing is to be there for him when he returns. He%26#039;ll have lots to talk about, so listen to him with interest.



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment