Sunday, April 19, 2009

When is the best time to plant a hibiscus in the North East, an what is the best way to care for a hibiscus?

I have searched all over the internet trying to find a specific answer for the right way to plant a non-tropical hibiscus in the North-East, my home state of WV. Also to see what is the best way to care for this beautiful flower type? Mainly I wanted to know the best time of the year to plant the hibiscus %26amp; what if any thing special is involved with the planting of the hibiscus. My Mother %26amp; GrandMother both have purchased some hibiscus seeds %26amp; are excited to get them in the groud, but asked if I could find out on line the best way to plant %26amp; to care for them to be certain before they do plant them. Thank You so very much for your time %26amp; answering this question for me an my family. If you have any other questsions please feel free to e-mail or IM me. Thank You so very much once again as I know your time is valuable!!

When is the best time to plant a hibiscus in the North East, an what is the best way to care for a hibiscus?
Okay, looks like you are the same zone that I am in so, as a result, you can plant you perennial hibiscus now. Oh, wait, are you planting seeds or established plants. If already established plants then plant now. If seed then wait until spring. There is nothing special about planting or caring for them. They like full sun and they don%26#039;t like to have wet feet so make sure you don%26#039;t over water them. Keep the soil moist, but not wet. Other than that their care is similar to any other plant in the garden. Be aware that hibiscus flowers only survive one day, but they keep producing all summer long.





Good Luck



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment