Sunday, April 19, 2009

How do you make a chocolate bar & candy bouquet?

I%26#039;m trying to make a candy bouquet for a centerpiece, and I wanted to know how to make one. I bought a flower pot, mini candy bars, Skittles, and many other Halloween candies. But I don%26#039;t know how to assemble it. I purchased bbq skewers, floral tape, %26amp; floral foam (Cones %26amp; rectangular shaped foam). I tried putting one together by gluing the skewers to the candy, but for some reason I don%26#039;t know how to assemble it nicely and I don%26#039;t know which floral foam to use for something like that. Any specific directions? Example: http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merch... (Does anyone know if the candy is assembled all around the pot or on just one side?)

How do you make a chocolate bar %26amp; candy bouquet?
well, this may take awhile...its easier to use hersheys kisses, but here goes. Put the skewer just a bit into the candy, take the floral tape, and stretch it as you wrap, around the bottom of the candy and down the skewer. Put whatever floral foam fits the best into your pot...cut the skewers into about three different lengths, and arrange the candy all around..all sides, with the tallest at the top. You will still need something to cover the floral foam that shows..like shredded tissue paper or floral moss or something ..hope this helps



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment