Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There is no common name for the japanese wart knot plant. As I said with the 1st ?

My question was not answered. If I knew the botanical name as well as the common name I wouldn%26#039;t have to ask. As I said I purchased it at the humming bird festival a couple of months ago and they told me it was a Japanese Wart Knot Plant. It has dark red and green leaves and little white flowers that look like knots. I recieved one answer that called it a Japanese knot weed. I really don%26#039;t think that is what it is. Why would the botanical society sell a plant that was dangerous? Are there any more answers out there?

There is no common name for the japanese wart knot plant. As I said with the 1st ?
I remember your question, and the fact that a search for variations of the phrase %26quot;japanese wart knot plant%26quot; turned up nothing. Why don%26#039;t you contact the botanical society that you refer to in your question? These groups usually give information freely.





Good luck with your search for information.
Reply:There are some pictures at the bottom of this page. See if it looks like what you have. http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/Plants....



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment