Monday, April 20, 2009

I purchased a 9" home beautiful china bowl?

The bowl is 9%26quot; in diameter and has colors of royal blue and orange and yellow floral pattern on it . The leaves of the flower are royal blue wiht gold running thur for the veins of the leaves. The exact writing on the bottom %26quot;home beautiful...me217 Canton Fair China..fine china on the bottom line.


I paid 3.00 for this bowl at a thrift store ...Does anyone know anything about this name of china and if i could ad pieces to it ? It is of an oriental design. NO chips it is in mint condition.There is a gold ring around the edge of the bowl .


Thank you for your help .

I purchased a 9%26quot; home beautiful china bowl?
Try looking on eBay. I have found a lot of my old plates there.
Reply:You can get more information about it on www.cantonfair.org.cn



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment