Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have an oil painting of a young woman who is sooo beautiful,signed by Marguerite Reeb.who is this talent??

the painting is 24 inches by 20 inches,the woman is wearing a red dress,her hair is dark,her eyes are brown,also she is wearing ornate hoop gold earrings and a black shawl with red flowers,is draped across her left shoulder.All I want,is to have a little history and to know something about this talented artist who so deserves some recognition,at the very least,to let her know how much I appreciate her work.I purchased this oil painting because the young woman so resembles my 21 year old daughter.Hope someone can help me!I live in Florida,USA and that is where I acquired this beautiful art!

I have an oil painting of a young woman who is sooo beautiful,signed by Marguerite Reeb.who is this talent??
I found a Marguerite Reeb who teaches painting to children and adults in Mundolsheim, France. The website dates from 2006.





http://w3.cija.org/site/index.php?id_fic...





I can%26#039;t find any examples of her paintings online, but maybe she is the artist. The other listings I%26#039;m finding for this name are mostly genealogical and mostly in French.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment