Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Glass printing?

I have small (flower) glasses of which I want to put a logo on. Does anyone know if I can purchase any print, peel and stick labels I can print from home? Any where can I find such a product? I%26#039;ve already been to Staples, Office Depot and Best Buy to no avail.

Glass printing?
Go to a craft store and you will find etching paste and stencils. You can find all kinds of stencils including letters. I put ducks on my husbands truck windows and angels on my car windows, and double R%26#039;s on champagne glasses.





You put the stencil on the piece and make sure it sticks down well so that the paste does not bleed to areas you don%26#039;t want etched, then you brush the paste on and leave it sit for a minute and then you wash it off in clear water again making sure that you don%26#039;t get it on an area you don%26#039;t want to etch.





It only takes a few minutes to complete a project. Hope you enjoy.



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment