Monday, April 13, 2009

Should I forgive my wife for cheating???

So no ****, there I was was. I was getting off work early tonight around 11pm. I bought flowers and a movie and I wanted to surprise my wife. But I was the one who got the surprise. I noticed our bedroom light on when I was walking towards our house. So I entered quietly and began to sneak upstairs to surprise my wife with the gifts I purchased for her. I found her with 2 large black men doing sexual intercourse and oral sex on her at the same time. I threw the flowers at one of the guys and told the other guy to leave right now. After they left I talked with my wife. She said it was not her first time doing that but she promises that she won%26#039;t do it again. I asked why she did it. And she answered that she needs more than what I can offer her if you know what I mean. But she promised to by dildos and not to cheat on me again. Should I forgive her?



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment